Woolie Trail Association (WTA)
We're always accepting new members - stop by and check us out!
The Woolie Trail Association is looking for members! Do you want to see increased outdoors opportunities at Millbury High School? Are you interested in building, maintaining, protecting and enjoying natural areas of beauty on and around our school campus? Our goal is to create multi-use trails for hiking, trail running, snowshoeing, bicycling, or any other non-motorized recreation that takes you out into the great outdoors.
The WTA mission is to promote healthy outdoors activities while supporting the construction, maintenance and protection of natural spaces.
As a member of the WTA you will...
- Learn about safe, low impact trail construction
- Plan and implement a small, local trail system
- Contribute to and support a community service learning (CSL) project
- Collaborate with other outdoor enthusiasts
- Promote and support outdoor recreation
- Bring trails to the woods of MHS
- Spend time in the great outdoors!
Open to all students - Grades 7-12
See Mr. McQuade with questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Build. Protect. Explore.